Highlands Fellowship College is comprised of three components:
- Provided online through our partnership with Bluefield College.
- Students will receive an award-winning online education through Bluefield College. With a cohort style of learning environment, students are given the opportunity to collaborate and learn how to build a team.
- Each student will have an Academic Mentor who will assist the student with the academic coursework, to help with the understanding of content, encouraging assistance, and empowering accountability.
Leadership Practicum - 12-15 hours per week
Each student will have the opportunity for hands-on ministry experiences with Highlands Fellowship departments and staff. We will offer leadership development workshops with various Highlands staff members and special guests.
You will also discover and follow a “Ministry Track” for where God has called you and equipped you to serve and lead. Here are some of the areas you can participate in through your Ministry Track:
- Pastoral (Campus Life, Small Groups, Care)
Each student will have a
- give guidance, coaching, and practical experience in the students Ministry Track
- ensure that the student is becoming the disciple of Christ that they are called to be.
- tutoring, facilitating, and encouraging the students in their academic coursework.
to live life together.
Student life activities
throughout Southwest Virginia and beyond.
Weekly Chapel Experience
where students will hear from staff and other leaders throughout the Highlands Fellowship Network. Chapel is also designed to allow students to craft their own service>
Need to contact us directly? You can call 276-429-3044 or email Mike Rush at email@example.com